I'm a critic and a skeptic

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Street tacos and my untimely death

Friday night I went to go see Circa Survive and Dredg. The show was amazing! Afterward before I went to get on the train (that I actually missed and was left stranded) home I decided to get some street vendor tacos since I hadn’t eaten anything all day. This will prove to be my biggest mistake. Warning it’s about to get real in here. Since then I have had the worse runs I have ever had in my life. I either got food poisoning or some kind of parasite or virus or something. I weigh myself every day, since Friday I am down 11lbs. I’ve gone through a lot, kidney stones, broken back (2x), multiple surgeries and this has made me feel the closest to death I have ever felt. Can I just please go back to Friday night and walk past that stupid street vendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment