I'm a critic and a skeptic

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being thankful

What I am thankful for in no particular order.

I’m thankful for my kids; they keep me grounded and remind me daily that everything I do in life I do for them.

I’m thankful for my mom. As much as I get annoyed with her everyday phone calls, I look forward to them. It’s a great constant and as crazy as she is I love her.

I’m thankful for my great friends; I can’t begin to express how much you mean to me. I’m forever in all your debt.

I’m thankful for my two jobs. In this economy I know many people who can’t find one; I’m blessed to have two.

I’m thankful for all those who serve and have given their lives so you and I can enjoy this holiday and the freedoms our great country allows us.

I’m thankful for music. It gives me an escape without having to go anywhere and always makes me feel better.

I’m thankful for everything I have in life.

This list is short, but I’m a simple guy with a simple life. I’m just thankful every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment