I'm a critic and a skeptic

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my heart is...

This is inspired by and a continuation of a Charlie Nicholson blog. I’ve loved often but never enough. I too think my life will be full of relationships that were short but fulfilling. I would love to find “the one” but I think that is reserved for the truly deserving. Everything in my life seems to have a shelf life of about a year. I’ve had a few “loves” and each of them different than the last. I would never say one was better than the next, just unique. I got something I “needed” from each one. I’ll never forget them nor would I want to. They were a part of my life and had an influence on what I’ve become and continue to be. I am truly thankful for each one, good and bad. I look forward to learning from the future loves, but really hope it’s just one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment