I'm a critic and a skeptic

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wash Rinse Repeat?

WOW. What a 24 hours it has been. To those friends I’ve confided in, thank you for not passing judgment at least not to my face. My life is an open book (sometimes I wish it wasn’t), I try not to hide from my past, it has shaped me into what I am today. Every once in a while I am reminded of my past and sometimes it’s ugly like last night. I know I sure learned from everything but did I need to learn those lessons? Could I have made my life any easier? A good friend asked me if I would do it all the same if I had the chance, I can’t honestly say I would. It’s one of those if I only knew then what I know now things. We can sit here and say how we would do things differently if we had the chance but honestly do you really think you would?

Exercise time:

Think of a huge regret or mistake you’ve made. Think of yourself at that time, what you were going through. With no knowledge of what your future holds, go back to that moment. What do you do? I will admit I think I make the same mistake in that scenario. But I can honestly say today in that scenario I would run and not repeat it.

Just some food for thought.

P.S.

I blame no one but myself for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment