I'm a critic and a skeptic

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make. Last night after tinkering with my laptop it booted up. So I was browsing the Internet and I clicked a link to listen to a song and it shot me over to the bands Facebook page. I guess I didn't log out last time I was on and I was still signed in. So I browsed a bit to see if anything had changed. The same people were still bitching about their pathetic lives. The same people were still sharing way too much about themselves, info no one needs to know or should know. The same people at 30 were posting how they got fucked up last night, your 30 quit going to bars and getting hammered. No one is impressed that your 30 and doing something that was cool at 21. Quit bragging about your stupidity. Make something of your life. Everyone is still playing all those stupid fucking games and making it so the news feed is nothing but garbage. Come March 90% of you are getting deleted, if you feel like this was about you it is and just delete me now.
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment