I'm a critic and a skeptic

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goodbye old routine, hello no routine

I have OCD. It’s nothing bad like having to touch the door knob 4 times while entering or leaving a room or anything like that. I am all about set schedules. It is the hardest thing in the world for me to deviate from a routine. My routines are pretty standard and my life is pretty standard. I’ve noticed I have normal weeks when I follow my normal routine. Nothing spectacular ever happens on those weeks. I’ve noticed that when something happens and my routines get messed with it changes everything, mostly for the better. From this day forward I am throwing caution to the wind and going break routine as much as possible and see if it changes anything. First thing, no more laundry on Sunday that’s my oldest routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment