I'm a critic and a skeptic

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This curveball’s mine

Life keeps throwing me curveballs on a full count, I keep swinging and missing. I was never one for the curveball. It was too unpredictable and that was unsettling for me. Law of averages would say one of these days you will hit that curveball on the full count with the bases loaded. My bases are loaded right now and the count is full. I’m about to take my swing…

I’ve been down in the dumps the past week or so since I got the news I would not be getting that new job. It’s also become clear to me that there will always be one obstacle that prevents me from ever having a career in my chosen field. So I am changing it up. I am shifting my focus to the training side of the industry and going to tackle this full force from this moment on. I am swinging, and I think it’s going out of the park this time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey JC, just wanted to say I have been loving your blog lately. This post especially. Keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete