I'm a critic and a skeptic

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sometimes no blog is better than this blog

I don’t feel like writing. I’ve sat here staring at this screen for an hour. I get five or six words into a sentence then angrily smash the backspace key and wipe the slate clean. It’s only the 4th and this month of blogging is proving to be super taxing already. I came home from work tonight with all sorts of ideas for writing. I ended up taking a four nap instead. I woke up with no motivation what so ever, most likely because I knew I had just ruined my night. This is gonna have to do for the night. I am just gonna read and hope for some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same very often. I feel like not writing would be better than handing out something I know is crap. It's part of what makes EveryDay May so great - everyone is forced to write crap sometimes, but everyone writes something superb as well. It makes us take the good with the bad.

    ReplyDelete