I'm a critic and a skeptic

Saturday, May 14, 2011

In Transit

I'm currently out on the road somewhere. Im somewhere between completely lost and headed in the right direction. This journey has always felt like it was always "In Transit". When it reaches where it's going will there be someone there to sign for it or will it just get left on the porch. Is return to sender even an option anymore? Will what's inside match what's been stated on the bill of goods? I guess it doesn't matter if there is no such address.

1 comment:

  1. The journey's supposed to be more important than the destination anyway, right?

    No worries about missing days. We want to hear from you when you can offer it. Personally, I liked the brevity and realness of this post. I think a lot of folks experience this "somewhere between completely lost and headed in the right direction." It's a very human place to be.

    ReplyDelete