I'm a critic and a skeptic

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The past month

November was blogfest month. A small group of people banded together to blog everyday for the month. I was surprised to learn new things about friends who I thought I knew a lot about. I also learned a great deal about myself. I have the bar set too high for myself. I fully expect everything I do to be amazing and settling for good is the hardest thing for me to do. I kind of gave up on blogfest after 23 days. It was wrecking me mentally not being able to be as awesome as I wanted to be. For those who know me, can agree I am probably the most stubborn ass on the planet. This generally leads to me rarely giving up on anything. But I felt the pressure was just too much for me. Sometimes you just need to know when to give something up. I am going to try to blog at least 3 times a week from here on out. I expect you to keep me honest in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment