I'm a critic and a skeptic

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Judge not lest ye be judged

I have a different personality. Most people don't get it. Those who do get it usually end up being some of my best friends. Lately I've been taking a lot of heat for my personality and sense of humor. I'll admit it's sarcastic and at times highly offensive. I'm never abusive with it and I don't knock other people or get off on watching others misfortunes. I don't hate women, despite what my jokes sound like. I've never once passed judgement on any of my friends for anything they have done or said. I kinda expect the same. Judge not lest ye be judged. I'm not religious by any means, but those who know me know I have a heart of gold. I will always strive to do the right thing, and I'll always be there for you, even when I shouldn't. Keep this in mind next time I've upset you and you want to call me out. Have I ever done it to you? Chances are I could've but didn't. I won't post shitty remarks when I disagree with something you've said. We are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs. Just think at the end of the day, did your shitty remark make you a better person? Before you go thinking I'm holier than thou, I'm not, I know that. This was all over the place. Hope it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment